Welcome to the Transportation Department
- Yellow school buses are the safest mode of transportation to and from school.
- In Liverpool, we safely transport over 6,900 students daily to 39 buildings in Central New York.
- Superintendent's Regulation #5730 allows elementary students to walk up to .2 of a mile and secondary students to walk up to .3 of a mile from their front door to the bus stop.
- Students off buses are considered pedestrians. The parent partnership supporting bus stop safety helps ensure the safety of students waiting to board the bus and after the bus ride.
- Buses most likely will run late the first few days of school. Thank you for your patience as we begin a new school year.