Virtual School Spirit Week
Staff and students are encouraged to dress the part, advertise on our Goggle Classrooms, encourage kids to dress for the day, post pictures and/or video of ourselves, our pets, our family, our homes, etc. For those of us who are recording daily videos for the kids, just dress-up before filming! Let's keep the CHM and Liverpool Pride going.
- Monday, 3/30- Music in our Schools Monday- picture or video of you playing an instrument, wear your favorite band's T-shirt, post a Top 10 list of your favorite tunes, etc.
- Tuesday 3/31- Team Tuesday- Picture/video of you in your sports equipment, wear a team/player jersey, tell a story about your Glory Days in athletics...
- Wednesday, 4/1- Work at Home Wednesday- Take kids on a tour of your home "office", introduce your pets, family, show them how you are working from home. Students take us on a tour of your home school. Maybe throw in some April Fool's jokes on the kids or share your funniest April Fool's jokes.
- Thursday, 4/2- Throwback/Tie Dye Thursday- Dress like you did in college, 80's, 90's, or your favorite tie dye attire. Teachers show them your yearbook picture, class ring, or other memorabilia.
- Friday- Foodie Friday- Show off you culinary skills, or lack thereof! What's your signature dish? Share a recipe, or snack while you teach and learn.
Good luck CHM!